If you’re not sure what STEAM is, how to teach it, or why teaching STEAM is important for the future, you’ve come to the right place.
STEAM is a learning approach that uses science, technology, engineering, arts and maths to develop children into curious learners, creative problem solvers and critical thinkers.
For many educators and parents though, understanding how to implement STEAM into everyday teaching, its impact on children’s learning and their futures can be tricky.
We’ll be demystifying STEAM with a range of industry and educational experts through lots of articles, webinars, videos, lesson plans and live Insta Q&As .
Find out everything you need to know about:
Our expert panel:
- Tim Peake, British ESA Astronaut
- Anne-Marie Imafidon, CEO of Stemettes
- Marsha Ivins, NASA Astronaut
- Alistair Bryce-Clegg, Early Years Consultant
- Simon Hunt, Primary Teacher and Consultant
- Craig Kemp, Global EdTech Consultant