We’ve brought together experts from across the world of education and science to bring you exclusive content on STEAM and how to apply this to your everyday teaching.
Learn more about our experts in our videos, and browse content from other specialists to discover how you can effectively offer STEAM provision in your lessons from Early Years and beyond.
Our exclusive content covers:
- What inspired our experts and the key ingredients to their success
- How embedding STEAM from Early Years can support development
- What the ‘A’ in STEAM really means
- How we can help prepare children with the tools to succeed in future industries
- Plus much, much more…
We’ll be adding classroom resources and further tools to support your STEAM offering over the coming weeks…
Our STEAM experts:
- Tim Peake, British ESA Astronaut
- Anne-Marie Imafidon, CEO of Stemettes
- Marsha Ivins, NASA Astronaut
- Alistair Bryce-Clegg, Early Years Consultant
- Simon Hunt, Primary Teacher and Consultant
- Craig Kemp, Global EdTech Consultant